Monday, November 15, 2010

Random Fact #2

Random Fact #2 about me!



Right now the digital clock in my car is 1 hour and 13 minutes fast...

Why?? you might ask. Well its basically Firestone complete auto care's fault (the extra 13 minutes...I'm not sure why they set it so fast when they gave me a new battery, but oh well) and Daylight Savings fault (the hour part). And the reason I haven't changed it yet is because 1) I'm lazy, 2) now that I know how fast it is, I have now become an expert at calculating what time it is in under 2 seconds when I look at it! and 3) I actually don't remember how to change the time.

So I'm basically a lazy idiot. :) It could very well be that my time is being spent doing other things (like school?)...but one of these days I really need to fix it because deep down it bugs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment