Saturday, April 30, 2011

Scrubs

So I realized that I hadn't posted any pictures of me in my nursing school uniform! I apologize for my tardiness in this matter...but I suppose the following pictures are on Facebook as well. Nevertheless, for those of you who are curious, we wear the lovely brown scrubs which you will gaze upon in a few moments. I think they are quite hideous cute, but I suppose they could be much worse. One day I will be able to wear ones that I really like. However, for now I am thankful simply to be able to get clinical experience while I wear them! 
my clinical group fall term (sorry for the bad quality)

one of my clinical groups winter term

Ok...I'm back to studying. Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Im trying to sell some brown scrubs at my online store at pulseuniform. if you are interested you can call us at 1.866.967.8573

    With brown scrubs you can check out our page at http://www.pulseuniform.com/chocolate-scrubs.asp

    ReplyDelete