Sunday, July 24, 2011

starbucks + girl time

Friday morning I went to Starbucks in Woodburn with my lovely friend Emily. She is one of the dearest girls I know and I feel so blessed to call her a friend. Whenever we get together, we aren't the type who does crazy things or is loud and obnoxious. I think we feed off of each other's calmer side. We are able to talk about some of each of our deepest longings and pains or talk about something exciting that's coming up. No matter what we're doing, I always feel happy and content just to "be." I forgot to take my camera into Starbucks with me, but we did take a chance to catch a photo before I had to go to work and Emily went shopping.

side note: I want to try to do better at capturing memories of my life with photos. This is one of my little goals that I hope will become a habit by the end of the summer. In high school I remembered to take my camera with me everywhere I went, but lately I haven't remembered or I haven't made the time to take a picture...so I'm going to try harder.

Anyway, Em and I had a wonderful two hour chat that involved tears and laughs, which is the best kind of chat in my opinion. I had a white chocolate mocha and I believe Emily got a cinnamon dulce latte (but I could be way off!!).

Thanks Emily!

1 comment: