Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The part where I don't know

This is the part where I realize that I haven't blogged in months and I don't know how to gracefully get back into it and so I'm just going to get right back into it! I hope that's ok with you.

I want to confess something (no this isn't going to be something super deep...as far as I know). But I have this problem. I have so many thoughts that get jumbled up in my head and I want to get them out, but then when I sit down to write about them or when I think about sitting down to write about them, I panic because I want it to make sense but I know that it probably won't. And I'm a perfectionist. And the thing about blog posts is that to run smoothly they usually have to only have one topic. But I'm not that way. So, whatever ends up on this blog from now on may not be the most beautifully expressed piece of literature you'll ever read, but it will be my thoughts on whatever I choose to think and write about. So if you care to keep reading...be my guest, but you have been warned.

Oh and another thing: I always say that I'm going to take pictures of the stuff I do so that I can write about it and have a little visual stimulation to accompany it, but I haven't been so good at that either. So I'm going to try again.

And what perfect timing to "try again" seeing as I'm about to go back to nursing school! I always feel that fall is a time to reorganize, re-prioritize, and re-get-back-into-a-schedule (I just made up that word).

I love fall. I'm looking forward to it. I hope that it gets cooler soon so I can start wearing sweaters and scarves and boots. I like the rhythm of my life in the fall. The winter is always crazy busy and intense, but the fall prepares me for it somehow. So, this is what I have to say to my second year of nursing school: Bring it on. I'm ready to dive back in and see how much I forgot over the summer. I'm ready to see my nursing school friends who I've missed. I'm ready to move forward and see what the Lord wants for me this school year. I'm ready.

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment