Saturday, September 10, 2011

my dream

If you are a part of my family you know that I have really weird dreams...really weird. Not every night, but pretty often. So in last night's dream I don't remember a lot of things, but I do remember 3 things and I thought I would share them because I think they are totally random.

1) I was getting married (ok so this isn't that random...but read the next two)

2) It was in the middle of the rehearsal dinner and I was ushered away to have my makeup done...for the next day. Because all brides have their makeup done up the night before they wedding right? That makes perfect sense.

3) My only bridesmaid (where were my sisters???) was Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge.

I am amazed at my imagination. That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment