Friday, July 23, 2010

Pslams


Today I just wanted to share some of my favorite Bible verses from Psalms. My hope is to one day put several in little frames and have them around my house as constant reminders of God's love, grace, and care for us, his children. Some of these are pleas and some are praises, but they are all about our great God, whom we are to live for.

"Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live and keep Your word. Open my eyes, that I may behold wonderful things from Your law." Psalm 119:17-18

"My soul languishes for Your salvation; I wait for Your word." Psalm 119:81

"Those who trust in the LORD are as Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but aides forever." Psalm 125:1

"I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, and in His word do I hope." Psalm 130:5
(this is probably my favorite right now)

"On the day I called, You answered me; You made me bold with strength in my soul." Psalm 138:3

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me. The LORD will accomplish what concerns me. Psalm 138:7-8a

No comments:

Post a Comment